Awards and Accreditations
2018 Winners of the Isle of Wight Society Award Conservation Award for repair and refurbishment works at Northwood Cemtery Chapels, Cowes.
2018 Certificate of Merit awarded for works at Osborne Pavilion Cottage, Osborne House, for English Heritage.
G J Banks (IW) Ltd have won previous awards for their Conservation works and repairs to Historic Buildings on:
- Church of St John the Baptist, Niton – Certificate of Merit – 2017
- Raised Dais to All Saints Church, Ryde – Certificate of Merit -2016
- St John’s Church, Wroxall – Certificate of Merit -2015
- Sovereign Gate Lodge, Osborne House Estate
- St Mildred’s Church, Whippingham
G J Banks (IW) Ltd are members of the following organisations:
- National Federation of Builders
- SPAB (Society for the Protection of Ancient Buildings)
- Isle of Wight Chamber of Commerce
- Cowes Business Association